Associate Consultant Role
The Associate Consultant is the face of STAT Revenue to our clients. Consultants directly affect communities around the country by identifying and preventing lost revenue for hospitals. In turn, hospitals utilize this revenue to provide essential services and support for their communities.
STAT Revenue’s Associate Consultants increase a hospital’s bottom line by analyzing large volumes of data for payment accuracy. Consultants conduct research to identify new revenue opportunities for hospitals. They evaluate a hospital’s procedures to identify areas of risk and potential improvement. Furthermore, Associate Consultants help create and implement process improvements and trainings to protect future revenue.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage client relationships, produce high-quality reports and make presentations to clients
- Investigate healthcare legislation and research reimbursement guidelines
- Analyze hospital contracts with insurance companies
- Communicate with insurance companies to recoup revenue on the hospital’s behalf
- Adapt to unique hospital software and database systems
- Handle details of confidential and critical nature
We provide extensive training in order to support the Associate Consultant, but a few key traits will benefit you immensely:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Outstanding research, math and analytical skills
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Strong professional and leadership skills; project management experience a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Access, Excel, Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diligent and strong attention to detail
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required documents for application: Email your resume and cover letter with “AC STAT Attack” in the subject line or submit your application below.